As a member, you can help counter the misguided attempts in State legislatures, Congress, and by non-government organizations to “take back the public lands.” These attempts are an attack on our heritage and values of retaining the public lands for the use and enjoyment of all Americans.
PLF influences public policy related to the public lands and provides information to legislators.
Your membership in the PLF supports our efforts in advocating and working for the retention of America’s National Public Lands under public ownership.
Additional benefits and activities include:
- Quarterly newsletter—The Public Lands Monitor.
- Join the Interior Federal Credit Union
- Contribute to the PLF Archives, a collection of historical materials related to BLM-administered lands and its people.
- Annual meetings to analyze public lands issues.
- Biennial Student Congress and annual scholarships to college students.
Are you recently-retired from the BLM? PLF offers you a complimentary one-year membership! Complete the online membership application below. No credit card is needed.
Membership in the PLF is open to anyone interested in supporting quality management of America’s Public Lands. There are two options for payment: (1) pay online with a credit card, or (2) pay with a check by mail.
All membership categories include a subscription to The Public Lands Monitor and an invitation to attend PLF’s annual meeting.
Membership in PLF is available in the following categories:
For amounts over $500, send check to:
Public Lands Foundation
P.O. Box 7226
Arlington, VA 22207
- Pay Membership Dues Online
Start or Renew Membership
Thank you for joining us or renewing your PLF membership!
Take advantage of our Life Membership for one single payment of $350 or pay your membership dues annually. We can automatically renew your annual membership at your request!
- Pay Membership Dues By Mail