PLF’s 2018 Annual Meeting was held in Billings, Montana between September 11-14.
The theme of the meeting was “Access to Public Lands.” The meeting included a field trip conducted by the Bureau of Land Management’s Billings Field Office, and a general meeting with multiple speakers. In addition, PLF held its traditional banquet dinner and awards ceremony. The Board of Directors also conducted strategic planning and business meetings during the week.
Images from the general meeting appear below. Click here to view the field trip images.
Our annual barbecue was held on Wednesday evening. Afterward, participants came inside for a special presentation by Hal Stearns, historian from Humanities Montana.
Listed in alphabetical order.
- Terry Anderson, Senior Fellow, Property and Environment Research Center
- Barb Beck, Regional Supervisor, Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks
- Paul Burdett, Executive Director, Public Land & Water Access Association
- Linda Cardenas, BLM-RMEF National Liaison
- Bill Cole, Mayor of Billings
- Mike Cooney, Lt. Governor, Montana
- Sen. Steve Daines (Jenna McKinney representing)
- Jennifer Doherty, Director of Lands, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
- Robyn Driscoll, Commissioner, Yellowstone County, MT
- Ben Gabriel, Executive Director, Montana Wilderness Association
- Jim Posewitz, Orion - The Hunter's Institute
- Jon Raby, BLM Acting MT/Dakotas State Director
- Mary Sexton, former Director, Montana Department of Natural Resources & Conservation
- Sen. John Tester (Molly Bell representing)
Banquet and Silent Auction