Letters & Testimony
- Hunters and Anglers Support Responsible Critical Minerals Development – June 23, 2020
- Collaborative Letter on Revisions to BLM Grazing Regulations – June 18, 2020
- PLF Comments on BLM’s Proposed E-Bike Rules
- PLF & NAFSR Submit Comments to CEQ’s Propoosed Update to the Regulations Implementing the Procedural Provisions of NEPA – March 3, 2020
- 1872 Mining Law – Amendments Needed
- Maintaining the Bureau of Land Management Headquarters in Washington, D.C. (July 2019) UPDATED!
- Wild Free-Roaming Horses and Burros Management (September 14, 2018)
- Wilderness Study Areas (June 18, 2018)
- Abandoned Mine Lands Program (PLF 2016-01)
- Oregon and California Forests: Future (PLF 2013-01)
- Keep Public Lands in Public Hands (PLF 2010-10)
2020 Virtual Annual Meeting
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic the PLF is holding a virtual annual meeting between September 14-16.