Latest NewsView All
Letters & Testimony
- Letter to Congressional Appropriators from Cultural Resources Organizations Requesting Oversight on BLM Reorganization, dated November 25, 2019
- CPANP Letter Opposing DOI Reorg and the use of Unobligated Funds, dated October 9, 2019
- Letter to Senate Appropriations Committee Calling for Halt to BLM HQ Move & Reorganization, Sept. 25, 2019
- Letter to Idaho Congressional Delegation from the Idaho Conservation League on the BLM Reorganization, dated September 25, 2019
- Maintaining the Bureau of Land Management Headquarters in Washington, D.C. (July 2019) UPDATED!
- Wild Free-Roaming Horses and Burros Management (September 14, 2018)
- Wilderness Study Areas (June 18, 2018)
- Abandoned Mine Lands Program (PLF 2016-01)
- Oregon and California Forests: Future (PLF 2013-01)
- Keep Public Lands in Public Hands (PLF 2010-10)
- Climate Change (PLF 2010-02)
HELP US FIGHT THE DISMANTLING OF THE BLM!
Secretary Bernhardt is moving forward with his plans to dismantle the BLM. He is proceeding to functionally eliminate the BLM Headquarters by relocating it to Grand Junction, Colorado and scattering most Washington Office employees to the West, while still expecting them to perform Headquarters functions.